UCF COVID-19 AND HEALTH PROTOCOL NOTICE AND RELEASE
Unstoppable Cultures Fellowship and the producer of the 2021 UCF Conference, Collideoscope, LLC, are committed to making the UCF conference a safe and valuable event for all attendees. To that end, we are working with our host, the Four Seasons Santa Fe, to provide attendees with an environment that is clean and safe and that helps protect the health of all event participants. (For more information on the health protocols of the Four Seasons Santa Fe, please visit https://www.fourseasons.com/santafe/welcome-back/.)
The latest guidelines and recommendations from public health officials will be taken into consideration as the event draws near, and at the conference:
- As a condition to attendance, we willrequire (1) proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at the time of in-person registration/check-in at the event site, and (2) proof of a negative COVID-19 test dated November 5, 2021 or later.
- In the event that a medical condition or other special circumstance prohibits you from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, you may request an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement by contacting Natalie Tsang via email at email@example.com on or before November 1, 2021. Any attendees who receive an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement will be required to submit to a self-administered COVID-19 test (that evidences a negative test result) each day of the conference.
- We will follow all CDC guidelines (such as mask wearing, social distancing, etc.) and any specific state, local or hotel mandated guidelines.
- We will encourage all attendees to self-screen before joining the event each day (and we respectfully ask that if you are not feeling well on a day of the conference, that you follow up with a local health care provider).
- We may require you to answer daily health screening questions at the event as a condition to attendance.
- We may perform on-site temperature checks as a condition to attendance.
- We may require wearing masks during the event as a condition to attendance.
- We may not provide on-site COVID-19 testing.
- We will be providing masks and hand sanitizer at the event, as well as lanyards to indicate your comfort level to other attendees for social distancing.
- We will have a room designated for you if you are not feeling well.
The forgoing information is current as of October 22, 2021. Please check back for updates.
By registering for and/or attending the event:
(1) you agree that event tickets are non-refundable once purchased;
(2) you agree to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (or evidence of UCF’s approval of your exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, as provided above) at the time of in-person registration/check-in at the event site;
(3) you agree to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (dated November 5, 2021 or later) at the time of in-person registration/check-in at the event site;
(4) you agree to comply with and abide by all instructions and conditions for participation in the event (including, without limitation, all of the protocols stated above and as may be posted on the event website and/or provided at the event), and acknowledge that failure to abide by or pass any of the required health protocols may result in your inability to attend the event;
(5) you acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses exists in any public place where people are present;
(6) you and your guests agree to participate in this event at your own risk and voluntarily assume all liability of personal injury and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to this event (including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19), both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of others; and
(7) you hereby release Unstoppable Cultures Fellowship, Collideoscope, LLC, the Four Seasons Santa Fe, and their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, and any and all and other persons acting on their behalf, from any and all claims, actions, damages, and liability arising out of or related to participating in this event.